HAG Re460: ESU decoder function mapping

• I have just purchased a HAG 460 AIR14.. with LED lighting /sound...

It has a ESU V4 Loksound[M4] decoder in it..with a sugar cube speaker, attached to the LED lighting board...[Which I will replace with a 20x40 speaker]

Looking at the Function mapping...It has 5 columns: Conditions: [M4]: Physical outputs: Logical functions & Sounds:

---------------------------------------------------

So I have a HAG Skandia which I bought a LED lighting kit for, plus an ESU Loksound V4 decoder ..

This has only four columns in the function mapping.

Conditions: Physical outputs: Logical functions & Sounds : ..

So I was going to rewrite a new sound file...But what about the [M4] column ?

What is the significance of the [M4] column ?

If the data in the [M4] column is needed..how do I do it..where do I put it ?

regards

Peter Clare

• Why are you always asking the same questions? As I answered you already here Umbau der Re 460 auf die neue Beleuchtung it depends on which decoder you are using! So one more Time: M4 means MFX and is only availble if your decoder supports it!

Which ESU Loksound decoder have you bougth? Please inform about the item number!

Anyway you can read out the configuration with the Lokprogrammer from you Air14 lok and write it to your decoder. If it is not the same versoion the ESU programm will convert the configuration for the decoder if possible...

Best regards

Christian

• Ok, this decoder does not support M4/MFX. This is the reason why you don't find the M4 column in the LokProgrammer.