HAG spares...

• Hello

I am trying to convert some 3 rail HAG 460's to 2 rail..I have been through the HAG list of retailers..no joy..

required:

3 packs of HAG 536 front aprons...after removal of couplings..

5 packs of HAG 161204-90 [pickup]

3 HAG 280056-90 [Circuit board for decoder]

4 HAG 187269-75 [Isolated wheel without tire]

4 HAG 187270-75 [Isolated wheel with tire]

Zuba-Tech [Swiss model shop] have them on order...for a long time...

anyone any information where to buy these items? [preferably not Switzerland [plus 20% VAT to import] EU free at the moment..

Peter Clare [Liverpool - England]

• Hi Peter

I think I have quite good connections to HAG. Shall I try to get your spare parts directly from HAG?

Gruss

Roland

• Roland..

Yes that would be an ideal solution.....

But how would I pay for them.. ? [credit card/Paypal]

If they were sent to Zuba-Tech ..they could post from Austria...I would have to ask them...

regards

Peter

• Andre...

I have bought a lot of parts from meisesmobacentre.de...

But at the moment they do not have all the bits that I need....

3 packs of HAG 536 front aprons...after removal of couplings..At present, I have shaved some Roco aprons to fit...do not look too bad..

5 packs of HAG 161204-90 [pickup] [critical for conversion...]

for example....

Thanks for the feedback

regards

Peter

• Peter,

hmm, you can drop a mail to HAG expert André Bregenzer from c-gleis-plus ag info@c-gleis-plus.ch

He can ship from Germany every 2 or 3 weeks, and write him that you are a friend Andre from Vienna

If you want i can call him on Monday ;)

Hope this helps

• Andre

Thank you for the interest....I will drop a line to your friend over the weekend..with a full list of items I require...

I have visited their website..cannot find any methods of payment...[credit card/paypal etc]

I have a large collection of the HAG/Roco/Marklin Hamo/ re 460/465's

All the Marklin have been converted to 2 rail..

Most of the HAG I have are 2 rail..but I have accumulated about x6 .3 rail..[Liveries that I wanted]..

I have already inserted x2 Hag LED lighting kits with ESU Loksound V4 decoders...quite successfully..

Do you have a model railway ?

and I have to mention.....I have a lady friend in Baden [South of Vienna] Where about in Austria are you from ?

I visited her in Oktober 2017 and we spent a day at the Modellbau-Messe Vienna..

She organised a visit to the Vienna model railway club and an out of season visit to the MINIATUR TIROLERLAND [just the two of us]

My email is....peterclare@blueyonder.co.uk] could be interesting..

regards

Peter

• Roland...

Re 460

What would be handy...about 20 plastic isolating inserts for the wheels...

I would have to re drill the wheel holes accurately...[managed on some Marklin loco's ok..]

These are not on the HAG list of spares...

I think maybe better to buy the wheels with the isolating inserts already in..

regards

Peter

• Modellbahner

Do not know how I got the name wrong....???? apologies...

Yes that would be an ideal solution.....if possible....

I will await for your possibilities...

I could have them sent to Zuba-Tech..if you could get hold of them..??

Payment direct to HAG or other could be possible ..

regards

Peter

• I have contacted/been through the relevant websites of the outlets mentioned...and also the long list of outlets on the HAG website..

not much joy...

In the end, I ordered them via Zuba-Tech....and will have to wait for the items to arrive...

as per the list below.

Peter

6 HAG 161204-90 [pickup]
    3 [Circuit board for decoder/LED]
    10 Isolated wheel without tire]
    10 [Isolated wheel with tire]
    1 HAG 280023-90 Windscreen wiper [wipers]
  • Hi Peter,
    have new SET-205022 Beleuchtungsset Re 4/4 II + HAG 501-40 ESU LokPilot 4.0 M4 if you need...

regards from Austria

Andre

• P.S.

Some outlets have an maybe one/two items...

But would prefer them ordered in one batch...

Peter

I don't unterstand why you still order at Zuba-Tech as they seem tho have problems to get these spare parts. Anyway, if you want to have them in a few days you can still contact me...

• Sandyone

Anyway, if you want to have them in a few days you can still contact me...

Indeed, eyro in Interlaken is absolutely to recommend, my preferred dealer! Try it and you will be very pleased as well! You can contact them at info at eyro.ch.

The webite with furhter details, you'll find here: http://eyro.ch

Gruss Christian

Meine Fotos; Eisenbahnen (Schwerpunkt Gotthard) und Dampfschiffe: https://www.flickr.com/photos/134896793@N03/ - aktuelles Avatarbild zur Erinnerung an den im Schnee versunkenen Gotthard am 17. April 1999.